14 Home Accessories to Fall For
I don't know about you, but I am tasting autumn in the air.
As much as I don't want summer to end, I do have a special place in my heart for fall.
Moody tones and rustic textures are pulling at me lately; their cozy auras whisper safety and home.
Today I'm sharing fourteen fabulous designer home accessories that I've found for prices you're going to fall in love with! All but one of these items are from TJ Maxx! I love that they offer free shipping on orders over $89 + everything is returnable at their stores! You can't lose! Be sure to use code SHIP89 at checkout.
- Links found below -
1. These antique glass pendant lights add a touch of whimsical sophistication
2. I am VERY picky when it comes to wreaths. This faux maple and artichoke wreath has class.
3. How adorable is this cast iron pumpkin baker? This cutie makes me want to host a fall dinner gathering!
4. LOVE these seagrass storage baskets!
5. How great are these large metal storage baskets for mudrooms, bathrooms and pantries?
8. Loving this faux succulent arrangement. This mixed media vase makes it!
9. This handcrafted natural shell table makes a classy, unexpected interest piece.
10. This slate cabinet would be perfect in a bathroom or entry way
11. & 12. I have some of these down filled 20x20" plaid pillows for my home and I adore them. The fur trim adds a luxurious touch!
13. Diggin' these sleek modern gold leaf table lanterns. These would be pretty on a mantle too.
14. This Mendong & Raffia basket is calling for me.
Prices for items found today 8/17/17 and may be subject to change or no longer available. Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality merchandise, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations.
Aren't these little pumpkin succulents adorable? Go here for the tutorial
Need help styling your home?
Contact me and let's chat about it!
Thanks for shopping with me and have a wonderful week!